Ciöcc Frames and Bikes
The Ciöcc shop was started in 1969 by Giovanni Pelizzoli in a shop near the northern Italian town of Bergamo. Ciöcc frames have been loved since that time for both their ride and beauty. World championships have been won on Ciöcc bikes. They have also been ridden by pro teams, including Santini-Conti-Krups and Navigare.
Ciöcc 54.5 cm bike with pantographed Campagnolo and Cinelli components
Complete Bike: $6,000. Frameset: $2,000
The individual parts are for sale. A price list of the bike components are at the bottom of the page
The frame has 54.5cm seat tube x 54.5cm top tube
This bike was lightly used and resprayed with Dupont Imron in the USA. It has no chrome.
It is built mostly with Campagnolo Super Record components (it uses Campagnolo Delta brakes instead of Super Record sidepulls), many of which were pantographed or modified in the Ciöcc shop. Note the relieved crankset. The crank fixing bolts are titanium. The frame has 126mm rear spacing.
This is a gorgeous example of Italian workmanship made during steel's golden age.
54.5 cm Ciöcc bike with pantographed Super Record Campagnolo and Cinelli parts
Front view of the Ciöcc. Note Delta brakes
The classic pantographed and relieved Campagnolo Super Record crankset. Note the Binda Extra toe straps
- Super Record Crankset, "Colnago Mexico" treatment (170mmm cranks; 42/52), Ciocc pantographed: $450.
- Bottom bracket with titanium fixing bolts: $600.
- Campagnolo Super Record derailleurs: $40 for the front, and $400 for the rear
- Super Record headset: $300
- Campagnolo seat binder: $25
- Super Record downtube Ciocc pantographed shifters: $100.
- Campagnolo Super Leggera pedals: $150
- Binda Extra straps: $100.
- Campagnolo Super Record seat post, single-bolt, Ciocc pantographed, with measure marks and fluted seatpost: $200.
- Wheels: Campagnolo Record 36h hubs with skewers, DT spokes and Mavic MA-40 rims: $300.
- Regina CX Extra EX freewheels 6-sspeed, 13-23: $50
- Campagnolo C-Record second-generation Delta brake calipers are 2nd generation: $600.
- Campagnolo brake levers with black hoods: $270.
- San Marcos Rolls saddle, white perforated leather cover: $100.
- Cinelli 1R 12cm stem, Ciocc pantographed with measure marks, $250,
- Cinelli Del Mondo model 66 handlebars, 40 cm width with Campagnolo logo end plugs $50.